Project Managers / Legal Document Handlers (LDAs)
The entry-level Paralegal performs a variety of general legal support tasks in Legal Services area
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook. Organizational, verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask is an asset.
- Requires 1 year experience.
General Purpose of the Job
- To support the Senior Attorneys in carrying out the responsibilities of the Legal Services Department.
- To relieve the Senior Attorneys of certain responsibilities that will allow them to spend a greater portion of their time on Attorney work.
Project Management Skills
- Project Management
- Creating a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Estimating Project Costs
- Funding Proposal
- Team work and management
- Knowledge of Project Management Tools
- Project planning
- Progress Reporting
- Requirements Gathering
- General Management
- Project closing
Legal Skills and Abilities
- M&A Team management
- M&A Progress reporting
- Legal Document handling
- Integration management
- Team reports
- A Bachelors degree is desired
- Degree(s) must be from a credible college or university.
- Must be a perfectionist by nature, with no tolerance for sloppiness.
- Must be highly skilled in dealing with legal data.
- Must be highly skilled in use of Google Docs.
- Must be skilled in use of MS Word and must be a very good writer in order to handle the occasional administrative needs of the department.
- Must have very good verbal skills.
- Must have excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially when important deadlines cause greater than normal departmental pressures.
- A minimum of 1 year experienceis required.
- International M&A management
- Foreign acquisitions
- Post M&A Integration management
- EU Free Economic Zones knowledge
- EU General laws, guidelines
- US-EU-Swiss Safe Harbor
- Strong start-to-completion project development skills
To Apply, send us an email using our Contact Page.